Draws on expertise from across disciplines to gain international and comparative perspectives on how to extend cultural membership within societies, better understand social and cultural processes behind recognition gaps, and determine ways to make societies more inclusive.
What we are talking about
- Happy Holidays - fall classes have wrapped up at Harvard
- Cluster affiliate @AdamCoutts is the co-author of a new report looking at how nations over are guilty of “policy inertia” when it comes to supporting young people who lost work or will struggle to enter the labor market as a result of the pandemic t.co/4GjSKjLNTT
- At @HutchinsCenter, @suzanneblier - "[reflected] on white nationalism, on race replacement theory, on the anti-abortion movement, & what that may mean about what particular populations are being encouraged to [re]produce, and issues around immigration.” t.co/bVWjpjdlY3
- We are proud to announce our latest report “The Hidden Imam and the End of Time: A Primer on the Mahdi, Islamic Theology, and Global Politics.” This report explores the Hidden Imam's political and theological importance across Islam and the world. Read: t.co/Dg4vkge6cs t.co/OzSag6HrTI
- @Talia_Shiff @ASACulture Wonderful news - congratulations, Talia!
Fleeing the Ethiopian revolution that began in 1974, many Ethiopian musicians received asylum in the United States, where they anchored vibrant new communities. Scroll through our storymap to hear about their journeys—and listen to some great music: t.co/PaXTI5dV4h t.co/bsIvsy70NU