Draws on expertise from across disciplines to gain international and comparative perspectives on how to extend cultural membership within societies, better understand social and cultural processes behind recognition gaps, and determine ways to make societies more inclusive.
What we are talking about
- Join Cluster alum @GokceYurdakul (a keynote) at the GenSeM Symposium- exploring the gendered nature of social boundaries, ways individuals of migrant backgrounds have challenged them & how art can express belonging and share migration experiences. t.co/6IZbLBS1Az
- Cluster steering committee members Diane Davis & @MelaniCammett participated in the academic panel on “Conflict and Identity Politics” during the @HarvardWCFIA orientation - check out the recording t.co/dySeq5BeoG
- Join @alice_z_xu, a previous Cluster affiliate on Friday as she shares her paper at the IGR Workshop t.co/7nuMhJMMG6
- We are proud to host a Climate Dialogue with @ScotiaGroup26 on 9/21 with @MelaniCammett and @dustintingley on this urgent topic and who are both signatories on this important call to action. #COP26 Event info at t.co/w5cXml9LSj t.co/wB6D9BC9MW
This new textbook, coedited by Michael Ashley Stein and Ilias Bantekas, dives deep into the issues at the nexus between business operations and human rights. t.co/afls8EMp1f t.co/hpHYgSAzlq
- Great Q&A with @ajanthasub in @HarvardPolitics about caste and race—and accompanying privileges and disadvantages—in South Asia and the US. t.co/YSNCoykeI2