Draws on expertise from across disciplines to gain international and comparative perspectives on how to extend cultural membership within societies, better understand social and cultural processes behind recognition gaps, and determine ways to make societies more inclusive.
What we are talking about
- Happy Holidays - fall classes have wrapped up at Harvard
- Cluster affiliate @AdamCoutts is the co-author of a new report looking at how nations over are guilty of “policy inertia” when it comes to supporting young people who lost work or will struggle to enter the labor market as a result of the pandemic t.co/4GjSKjLNTT
- At @HutchinsCenter, @suzanneblier - "[reflected] on white nationalism, on race replacement theory, on the anti-abortion movement, & what that may mean about what particular populations are being encouraged to [re]produce, and issues around immigration.” t.co/bVWjpjdlY3
- A little more crimson headed to @Harvard @HarvardWCFIA - I heard some kids need help deciding their majors - I’m coming with my bindi to get the job done. All are welcome - see you there! t.co/M42OCUAYGF
- @YaelBerda @CambridgeUP Congratulations!
Check out our events for the week of October 2, 2022 t.co/W0bFQzsXCz t.co/padTL3FCOd